- Using an IOS or Android device, go to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to download the Google Cardboard app.
- Once downloaded, open the app. Some apps will not default into split screen VR mode. You may need to go to the app settings to turn this on. It should look like the image below:
3. Some applications will default to VR mode. If they do not, look for the icon identified in the picture below and tap it before you insert the device into the headset.
4. Open the cover to the VR goggles and insert your device into the retractable cradle. It is recommended to remove the phone case for best fit
5. Put on the headset and adjust the straps for comfort
Important Focus Information
For the best viewing experience, you will need to adjust BOTH the left and right eye .
Left/Right switch 1 moves the lenses forward or backwards and this adjustment has a large arrow per the diagram below.
Left/Right Slider switch 2 needs to be adjusted for the left and right eye to adjust for the difference between pupil distance.
A combination of moving both toggle switch 1 and toggle switch 2 will result in a clear and focused image.
If wearing glasses, be careful when putting on headset. Some glasses may not fit or be uncomfortable. If this occurs, it is recommended to use contacts.
- If controller is not responding, remove batteries and reinsert batteries. Then power on. If it is still not responding, replace batteries.
- If controller fails to change modes, restart controller and try again.
- Low batteries can cause the 360° Rocker to lose sensitivity or malfunction. Replace batteries if this occurs.
- If the controller cannot be found while pairing, turn Bluetooth off and back on. Restarting your device and the controller may help.
- For Additional help please visit our website at http://support.indemandsoftware.com to view FAQs or to contact us via live chat or email or call us at 708-349-1400.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Consult your doctor before using the headset if you are pregnant, elderly, have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities or psychiatric disorders, or suffer from a heart condition or other serious medical condition.
- Use only in a safe environment. The headset produces an immersive virtual reality experience that distracts you from and completely blocks your view of your actual surroundings. Always be aware of your surroundings before use and while using the headset. Use caution to avoid injury.
- Use of the headset may cause loss of balance.
- Never wear the headset in situations that require attention, such as walking, bicycling, or driving.
- Do not use the headset while in a moving vehicle such as a car, bus, or train, as this can increase your susceptibility to adverse symptoms.
- Take at least a 10 to 15 minute break every 30 minutes, even if you don’t think you need it. Each person is different, so take more frequent and longer breaks if you feel discomfort. You should decide what works best for you.
- Headset should not be used by children without adult supervision.
If you have ever had, or currently live with, symptoms of epilepsy such as severe dizziness, blackouts, seizures or loss of awareness, you should see a doctor before using this product. The content viewed through the headset may include flashing images and repetitive sequences, which could cause seizures, even in those who have never experienced seizures in the past.
Immediately stop playing and consult a doctor if you experience any of these symptoms. Parents should watch for or ask their children about the above symptoms. Children and teenagers are more likely than adults to experience seizures.